Avicus Archive

What's up with all the lag? by goldenwalrus909 June 10, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

Yeah, just a quick question.. Is Avicus getting DDoS'd or something? .-.
Like, the game-play isn't' really laggy, but after about 30 minutes or so, the sub-server I'm on crashes and it's happened multiple times... I know it's not just me because there's still people talking in chat before the Java error. Then, back in the hub, I see 10 million people swarm to the Nebula signs all at once.. Any explanation would be appreciated (:

Phobiaxx June 10, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

Yah... and it's been happening for 2 days now...
EDIT: An extreme nuisance when you're in iron armor and tunneling towards the monument, or even breaking it...

Ingigo June 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

I have this problem, one time I don't lag and I can have shaders on and then on the other (most) times I just lag out :(

HatGril June 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

I was playing a good game a Dust Devils with some friends,everything froze. crashes.
):

goldenwalrus909 June 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

I was playing a good game a Dust Devils with some friends,everything froze. crashes.
):
Yeah, I had a similar game with someone on Rendezvous. He was about 1 or 2 seconds away from getting a monument and winning and then it all crashed ):
It was so well-timed, it seemed almost comical ):

Beautifulistic June 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Hopefully it'll get fixed within a couple of days, I don't know though.

JKawesome June 10, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Last nights I played about 5 nebula games, and each time I was breaking the monument, and then it crashed. Really disappointing. There was, however, once when there were like 5 diamond defenders in frostbite, then it crashed and they lost their armor.

Phobiaxx June 10, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

Last nights I played about 5 nebula games, and each time I was breaking the monument, and then it crashed. Really disappointing. There was, however, once when there were like 5 diamond defenders in frostbite, then it crashed and they lost their armor.
erg, I hate when that happens, especially in a map, where diamond is rare...(Its common in Frostbite)